Hey guys I really would love some feedback and advice or tips. I have a blog right now, http://mommyhoodunscripted.blogspot.com , but my goal is to eventually create a one stop shop for all women related topics. Such as but not limited to, Beauty/Style, Parenting tips, Fitness/Health, Celeb buzz, and other misc. tips for women. I would love to have a place for women to come together within a forum or community also offered on the site.

The problem being I am completely cluess on how to put all this into action. Such as where do you go to find experts for the specility fields so if the readers questions could be answered correctly, etc. I have great ideas and just need some help or guideance on how to put it all in action. would love to hear from everybody and see what you think. Thanks so much!

april

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi April,

I think you have a wonderful idea. Try looking at some business magazines in your local community or search online for individuals practising in the desired field. It would make a win win if you offer link back to their sites with written bios your writing team. Most professionals and small business owners are looking for opportunities to market their expertise and business and this would be a great way.

Leonissa
www.mychildrenscloset.ca
thanks so much for taking your time to giving me some great tips :) Will def. take that advice and see what i can do.
Wow! That's quite an undertaking, but congratulations for not being afraid of it!!

As Leonissa said, it may be worth it to get some 'experts' to sign up for different parts of your blog. Taking all that on for one person and staying on top of it is a lot of work. If you have a team of people working towards the final project it will surely lighten the load and allow for more in depth information. Definitely offer to link back to them and promote them in a way that is suitable to make it worth it for everyone.

Best wishes!

Gretchen
The Boulie Blog
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and for each person's kind words. I stopped by your blog (The boulie Blog) and I have to tell you it's ADORABLE...i love it....I'm a follower now! Well hope you have a great weekend

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service