I'd love to find new blogs and new blogs to follow. Please share yours with me...

Nancy

Mine: If Evolution Really Works....

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi There! Check out our Mommy Site: www.happyhourmom.com

We strongly believe that every mom deserves a happy hour to themselves each day. Our goal is to highlight great products, offer amazing giveaways, but most importantly provide the best resource on the web for moms. I hope you enjoy!

You can also join our Facebook and Twitter networks. See you soon!

xo, Happy Moms
I'm already a follower of your blog- that picture/post today was so funny!
and I'm a follower of yours too! I love your blog!
Nancy,

I would love to have you stop by EricaSays.com! I'm all about technology, blogging, and social networking. I'm currently going thru ProBlogger's 31 Days To A Better Blog series and am learning so much. Hoping to make my site better every day!

Just checked out your blog and posted a response to the gal wearing a dress without a slip... Wow!
Hi Nancy,

I really like your blog, I think it's great. I am now a follower. I just started my own blog last week and I am still "learning the ropes". I could use visitors, comments and followers. Hope you'll check it out and offer any helpful advice/tips.

Thanks!
Lucy :)
Wow. Some really great blogs out there. I have two. I know, crazy.

My newest is about food and design called Brilliant Spread

My other blog, Brilliant Sulk is a humorous take on living in San Francisco with a couple of kids

Hope you guys can stop by!

Amanda
I'm following you now :)
Hi Lucy!!

Give us the link to your new blog! I'd love to follow it!

Nancy
http://ifevolutionworks.com
Great, thanks!
Like your post about the pantyless-see-through-dress mom. Yikes! Joined your blog, come see mine...www.geeneva.blogspot.com
Hi,

I would love for you to check out my blog, Boy Crazy (www.boycrazymom.com)

Thanks!

Meredith

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/26/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service