I'd love to find new blogs and new blogs to follow. Please share yours with me...

Mine: If Evolution Really Works....

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Following you!

I can be found at:

If Evolution Really Works...
Hi Nancy! Your blog is amazing. You are clearly a professional! Wow. I am following you now and would be thrilled if you checked out mine and followed me too!

Nancy & all -

Would love to have you visit me, The Organizing Genie, Professional Organizer, mom of 2 internationally adopted children, author of Mom Can I Help Around the House and e-store owner -

You can find my blog @
I found your insights on blogging to be both humorous and informative.

I am following via twitter.

Here's my blog:
Following you right back on Twitter! Love your blog!
Hi Nancy I would love to follow your blog and here is a link to mine. Nice to meet you and look forward to sharing.
Following you! Nice to meet you as well!

If Evolution Really Works....
Hey! Going to check out your blog now =) You can see mine at
Following you! Cute blug!

If Evolution Really Works
Just checked out your blog and it made me smile. I'm happy to "follow you". I am new to this club and am looking for followers as well. Please check mine out and if you like it consider joining. I am designing a website and will be on it soon so please overlook the fact that I am currently on a template.

Valri at
Hi Valri!

I'm following you now too! I enjoyed your blog!

Thanks so much for posting.

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service