ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
I'd love to find new blogs and new blogs to follow. Please share yours with me...

Nancy

Mine: If Evolution Really Works....

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I just joined this club. I hoped that you will find my blog useful! Mine is http://little-ones.blogspot.com. It's really an educational cum tracking blog for my little one as I read up about all the brain development and stuff.

 

Wow I like the way you designed your blog! I'm trying to follow but somehow the gadgets are not appearing on my screen. (sorry sorta noob here)

Hi Everyone... I'm new here and looking for some new followers and would love to find some new blogs to follow too.

Macaroni Kid is a free e-newsletter which
lists all the local family friendly events and activities in Brooklyn.
  http://bayridge.macaronikid.com/subscribe/

Hello Everyone

I would love some new followers and blogs to follow. Just leave a comment on a post with your blogs website address on it and I will follow back! Thanks in advance

http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com

btw, we are having a GIveaway feel free to enter!

I love Mixed Chicks,I use it on my daughter everyday.  How'd you get to try it out?  I just became a fan on FB..would appreciate if you subscribe to my blog. bayridge.macaronikid.com
Kandyce Cruz said:

Hello Everyone

I would love some new followers and blogs to follow. Just leave a comment on a post with your blogs website address on it and I will follow back! Thanks in advance

http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com

btw, we are having a GIveaway feel free to enter!

Oh Im so in love with this product! You should enter my contest, and win some for free to save some $, because I know that they can be a little pricey.
The company contacted me about doing a review, and they hosted a giveaway, I just pay the shipping lol Thanks for becoming a fan on FB, and I just subscribed to your blog :-)
Michele A said:
I love Mixed Chicks,I use it on my daughter everyday.  How'd you get to try it out?  I just became a fan on FB..would appreciate if you subscribe to my blog. bayridge.macaronikid.com
Kandyce Cruz said:

Hello Everyone

I would love some new followers and blogs to follow. Just leave a comment on a post with your blogs website address on it and I will follow back! Thanks in advance

http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com

btw, we are having a GIveaway feel free to enter!

That's great. I contacted them a while back but nada. I will try again..
Thank you

Kandyce Cruz said:
Oh Im so in love with this product! You should enter my contest, and win some for free to save some $, because I know that they can be a little pricey.
The company contacted me about doing a review, and they hosted a giveaway, I just pay the shipping lol Thanks for becoming a fan on FB, and I just subscribed to your blog :-)
Michele A said:
I love Mixed Chicks,I use it on my daughter everyday.  How'd you get to try it out?  I just became a fan on FB..would appreciate if you subscribe to my blog. bayridge.macaronikid.com
Kandyce Cruz said:

Hello Everyone

I would love some new followers and blogs to follow. Just leave a comment on a post with your blogs website address on it and I will follow back! Thanks in advance

http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com

btw, we are having a GIveaway feel free to enter!

 

Hi Nancy       

I am following your blog ...plz follow my blogs...thanks in advance

Style Up Your Life

Home Remedies,Tips & Tricks

I am now a follower of your blog and on twitter.

http://numbercrunchingmomma.blogspot.com

on Twitter numcrunchingmom

 

Tracey

 

I should have said please subscribe not follow, since mine is not so much a blog, but a newsletter...
I will follow all of you.


Thanks

Michele

bayridge.macaronikid.com

My blog is http://positivelypositive-posidanielle.blogspot.com/

There is this awesome blog community called For The Love of Blogs that has tons of mommy blogs and other great blogs. Its definitely worth checking out if you get a chance. http://forblogs.blogspot.com/

 

Have a great night!

Come see me and become a loyal reader! http://www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

Cant wait to hear from you.

Stay Fabulous

Chara

Hi everyone!
Im looking for new followers and new blogs to follow! Please leave a comment on my post with your blog's address and I will follow back. Thanks in advance http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com

btw, we are currently having a GIVEAWAY! Come check it out!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisement

OUR BLOG

Advantages of reputable writing services

Today, we are all busy with our lives and numerous errands, therefore, qualified aid proved to be invaluable for many young students. Reputable custom writing services are of great demand as care about own reputation and have thousands satisfied customers worldwide. Reliable services allow students to save own time and efforts by assigning qualified writers to complete academic papers of various complexity.

Academic papers for any subject are available for ordering as there are great…

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service