Would love to have more followers and get this BLOG of the ground this year

Hi I am Dee.  I have and a love/hate relationship with my blog for a couple of years.  I would love to take it to the next level and I guess that means I need some followers...www.skideewink.blogspot.com

I am a TBI survivor with three daughters, three dogs, one husband and a gazallion projects going at one time.  Follow me and I will follow back.  Thanks so much!

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dee,

I'm game if you are!! I checked out your blog, and the photos of that sandwich made my mouth WATER. Just can't get those in Poland. Dang ;)

www.warsawmommy.wordpress.com
Hi Dee, Your blog is touching and beautiful. I am happy to be one of your followers - can't wait to see your next post. I just started blogging about a month ago. I'd love it if you checked it out, and if you like it you could follow it! http://tinyreader.blogspot.com I'm a new mom, but also a teacher and a literacy researcher, so I blog about how I tend to be a teacher 24/7, especially now that I'm a mom.
Made some of that Rye Bred and a friend had the kraut in a crock, we are trying to figure out the best way to tackle the meat, LOL. Thanks for looking. I am a bit confused on how to follow you though. HELP! :)
Thanks so much. Following you as well now. I am loving that this is starting to feel more like a quilting bee with friends and not just an experiment, :)
Hi Dee,

Pleased to meet you!

The best way is to go to my blog, click on 'Follow Me' (in the right-hand column) and that takes you to Twitter. There is an option there 'Follow'. Click - and there we go! ;)
OK I thought it was twitter, but not to sure ;) Just trying try to catch up with the info road, ya know? I am an older "mommy" my girls are almost grown. Not sure of where I fit anymore. Not chasing diapers anymore, and this is my last year as a room mothers. Been there with the high school drama, (hated it and found out I am going to be a mother-in-law come October. So join the ride!
Hi Dee,
I'm a new blogger and would love to have some new readers too! I am going to visit your blog now and become a follower.
You can find mine @ www.forgirlsanddolls.com
You can also find me on twitter http://twitter.com/forgirlsanddoll
Looking forward to reading your posts
LizAnn
Thanks LizAnn, your blog looks AWESOME! I have 3 daughters and fell like I am drowning in hormone soup most days. Their ages are from 19 to 11. Following!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service