Would Your Blog Be Different If You Knew You Had Thousand's Of Daily Readers?

If you were told today that you had thousands of readers daily, how would you react?  Would you start second-guessing your words?  Would you start becoming so aware of the crowd that you would freeze up?  Or, would you feel power in those numbers and start writing what you've always felt?  Get a new blog layout?  Buy your domain name?

Or...

Would you not change a thing?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thousands??? huh did you really say thousands? Does this really happen?
Well, if this ever happened to me I don't think I would change a thing! I write about things that I feel passionately about and passion can not be changed with fame.
Shelina Ishani
http://www.coolmamablog.com
What a great question! I would love to think I had thousands of readers because I was offering interesting and intriguing content. While I enjoy hosting giveaways and doing product reviews, I would much rather get that many readers simply based on my writing.

Ahhh, to dream!

Tésa
I would like to hope that my blog wouldn't change a bit. I don't care if people hate my blog... or love my blog, it is all about my family and it is for them. I really want my kids to have something that they can back on someday and see where we were at at various points in our lives. It's all good and I would hope that I would just keep on doing what I am doing!
I think I would keep everything the same - except I would make a point to blog more often knowing that some people would be looking out for new posts and be disappointed if I didn't update.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service