Have questions about your blog? Ask here!

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Both my blog and Twitter account are still too new to really be able to analyze anything (only started in November).  Are there any tips or things that us newer bloggers should be looking at? 

Thanks,

KerrieLynn of KLs Cupboard

I have been blogging almost 2 years now I have built up a following of about 1200 on GFC and 1500 on feedburner and a page rank of a 4 and alexa rank of 352,000 my monthly view are still lower than Id like at around 3000 to 5000 viewers I post daily I do giveaways, reviews, recipes, Meme's like WW. I post just about me and my life articles. I have tweeted, facebooked listed on contest site and etc to get my monthly views up not sure what else to do. What do you suggest? 

Also I would like to get to know more companies and PRs I have never been to a conference because I dont have the money to go and I have emailed everyone I have worked with with no luck. Is conferences the next best thing to help my blog grow with more PRs? and am I doing something wrong that I cant get sponsers to go to something like EVO11?

Sorry this is probably alot of questions lol sorry anything helps thanks

I am losing followers (maybe about 10?) and would love some feedback. Could you look over my site and tell me, honestly, your feedback? I would appreciate it greatly. You can answer here or feel free to email me at weber_d@bellsouth.net.

Denise

Extreme Personal Measures

Hi, I have a blog but really started it not really knowing how to.  What I post in my blog are articles on kids health and fitness, usually with a link to a product on my website.  Is this the right way to do this or am I going about this all wrong? Advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Denise

I just started blogging in January.  I'm following the directions, but I don't get how to link other sites to my blog by changing the html code.  It says to cut and paste it- but where?  I see where to edit the html, but not where to paste the link...

Also, I've new to twitter.  I've started following other mom bloggers on twitter, and tweeting myself- but it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere.  Any suggestions?

http://weddedblisster.blogspot.com/

Denise,

I just read your post and checked out your site.  I love it.  You've inspired me to refinish an old dresser that I inherited from my great-great uncle.  Keep up the good work, and don't be discouraged by a few lost followers- it's their loss after all.  You never know, people change email addresses etc- who knows- I doubt that it's a reflection of you.

S

http://weddedblisster.blogspot.com/

Denise Weber said:

I am losing followers (maybe about 10?) and would love some feedback. Could you look over my site and tell me, honestly, your feedback? I would appreciate it greatly. You can answer here or feel free to email me at weber_d@bellsouth.net.

Denise

Extreme Personal Measures

Am having tons of fun here.. Have planned my editorial calendar till May! Yay! I have a few questions -

1. This is design-related. I'd like to display my categories in the sidebar in a nice font/style. Do I need a designer for that or is there an easy way to do that?

2. Sponsors? How do you find sponsors for advertisements. I know what my editorial calendar looks like so I intend emailing potential businesses offering them advertising and sponsorship packages, but I don't want to appear spammy. So, is this a good idea or a no-no.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

Prerna

The Mom Writes

My question is how can I blog more often with limited access to a computer? I am derious about my blogging but dont have a computer all the time.

Do you think it is worth joining affiliate programs like Amazon? 

Where do I put the google analytics code? I am not very tech savvy and I have been trying to figure this out.
Prema....I love your blog.  Did you find Wordpress.org difficult to use?
Just came from L.A.Mama and wanting to know are those advertisers/affiliates in the left and right columns?  ie: Travelocity

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service