Advertisement
Brunch: A Genesis Child Theme for Food & Lifestyle Bloggers

300 GFC Goal - You follow, and I will follow back & leave a comment! :)

Hey everyone!

So I'm almost about to reach my goal of 300 GFC friends/followers!! :) And I need some help. I'd be more than glad to follow you back AND leave an engaging comment on your posts. If you do follow, all I ask is to not leave a "follow me back (from MBC)" comment on any of my posts. You can just comment right here on my MBC profile, and I will follow you right back (Plus, I notice your comment much quicker on my MBC profile than I do on my blog) & leave a comment on your posts.

Thank You!!! :) I'm looking forward to following you back,

P.S. You can also comment your goal below, and we can all try helping each other out by following other blogs.

Brigitte

Views: 0

Launched in 2007 and 23,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog. Join us and network with fellow moms.

MBC CUTIES

Our current cuties were uploaded by ChelleUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Advertisement

StudioPress Premium WordPress Themes: Foodie Theme

FEATURED MEMBER

ADVERTISE

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

LET'S ENTER EACH OTHER'S GIVEAWAY

You just started the world of promotional blog giveaways. You get someone to give away a really cool product on your blog. Now you just need someone to enter the giveaway!! JOIN NOW.

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service