Hey everyone,

I'm a freelancer working on a pilot video series for a Disney Website. I'm looking for open, outgoing and outspoken bloggers in Southern California to interview on camera. Each shoot should last no more than an hour and I'm possibly willing to travel to you, depending on schedule. It's an unpaid interview and we'll talk things like fashion, fitness, relationships and beauty -- in a very realistic, humorous way. 

I'm finalizing casting in the coming days so if you're interested, send me a message today!

Thanks!

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

I'm definitely interested in learning more!  You can email me:  summer@lemusingsofmoi.com

Hi Jackie,

I am a mommy blogger living in SoCal and I am very intrigued by your post.  I used to do stand-up comedy and I have a book on motherhood being published in April 2011 by Berkley so I definitely describe myself as open and outspoken. :)

If you'd like to check out my blog and bio, I can be found at http://www.MommyLiteOnline.com.  Hope you enjoy!

If you're interested in speaking with me, you can reach me at maizes@verizon.net.

Best,

Sarah

I'm totally interested...tell me more! :D

Sent you a friend req. but you can e-mail me : lua {at} misslulublogs dot com

Thanks!

Hi Jackie,

I am a member of a Southern California mom bloggers group and a member of the SDMomfia.com I shared your request with the local SD mom bloggers and I have one of them who is quite talented, funny and very camera friendly who said she would be very interested. Then I realized that, in spite of the fact that I shared your website with everyone, there was no way to get a hold of you. She asked me to get on back here to CA Mom Bloggers and see if I could find a way for her to contact you. Can you please let me know.

Thanks Vickie

Hey there!

I can be reached at jackiemacdougall at gmail dot com. I'm finalizing my list and trying to minimize travel time. Where are you all located?

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service