I'm curious to see what everyone's opinion is on this subject. Are you a working mother or a stay at home mom? Or working from home mother? Or are there other options out there?

Check out my page to find my opinion on the matter. I would love to hear the backgrounds and what-not on how everyone goes by on daily life of whatever they choose.

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

I work out of the home.
I would love to stay home but can't :<(
I stay at home. It was easy and even a relief in the beginnign but I have to say in the last year it has become boring and rough. Though I love my boys and feel fortunate to be able to be home with them I miss working and brain stimulation. My boys are very mobile and hard to entertain so being home with them is an exhausting juggling act (literally sometimes). I feel as though my creative and interesting side is diminshing with each cartoon or play doh afternoon. My oldest is about to start preschool and my youngest will start next year so I am thinking about going back to college to get my Masters degree. SAHmotherhood can be rewarding but it can also be very lonely and stifling. I have enjoyed it but am ready for a change of pace.
I had 3 boys in 3 years! lol I'm a stay at home mom!
I work full-time.

If I have another child I would like to stay at home for at least 3 months.
I am a working mother. I would love to be able to work less or be doing something that was more enjoyable (like writing/blogging, teaching, graphic design, web design, or something else similar). I actually am about to start a second job. I know that contradicts my wanting to be home more, but we need the money, and it's only temporary.
I call myself a "busy mom" because I work part time in an office, run a dress shop in the evenings and stay home. Before this I used to work in a store full time but I also had my kids with me. Does it count as stay at home if you do it at work? My kids were awesome at counting out change, btw.
I am a working mom, that so wants to stay home! The count down begins, starting December 31, 2010 I am out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi All - just joined :)
I have 2 boys, ages 3.5 and almost 2. I work full-time outside of the home, and I am working on Internet marketing on the side to try to earn extra money. I don't want to be a stay at home mom right now. But I think I might like that after my boys start kindergarten. I really want to be a part of their school and extracurricular events, help with homework, etc. I'm not sure . . . Would love to connect with moms with school-age kids to see what your life is like.
~Anna

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service