Do you remember that feeling of accomplishment when you made your first blog? Especially if it was on wordpress! That site can be a little intimidating at first with all it's tables and buttons to click.....or is it just me?? Well I finally finished dotting and the I's and crossing all the T's for my wordpress blog and I'm So proud of myself! Ad of course I welcome any feedback. If you have a new blog and are feeling giddy give yourself a pat on the back and toot your own horn here.

Oh yeah....www.freelancerforhire.wordpress.com

Tags: blog, feedback, happy, new

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

OH MY GOSH DOMINIQUE.....I know that EXACT feeling you are referring too!!! I just opened a new wordpress blog and can't figure out all the bells and whistles....I am so freakin' confused, so now it's just kinda hangin' in limbo....I still have my family blog but wanted to open my small business blog through Wordpress. I'm anxious to go check yours out. I'll be right back...

Sarah
Gods Not Finished With Us Yet
Haha! Glad to know I'm not the only one. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'm still figuring it out as I go, but I might be able to help you at least get your first post up. BTW, thanks for your sweet comment, I checked out your blog too. Very nice. It's always so nice to see proud Christians on the net spreadng the good word.
Hi Dominique! I'm in blogspot but I opened a wordpress blog (jenniferwrites) as sort of archive for my writing; still haven't found the guts to tackle it though. Am glad am not alone :)

I'll visit your blog in a bit to see how it's come along.

hyper-mom.blogspot.com

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service