I first became aware of affiliate marketing about a year ago. Since then, I've really been working on my websites. Affiliate marketing has also peeked my interest as a writer because the most successful affiliates have websites that produce quality, informational content.

How long have you been an affiliate? Or is being an affiliate marketer something you would like to know more about?

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

I have been one since back in 2000. But have come and gone many times due to changes in my life. I am in 3 businesses right now which I Love. They are Longaberger, Usborne Books, and Anglicious Gifts and more which is Mia Bella Candles.

lol...a year or so this trip around....I actually dabbled in it years ago and did ok.

Just didn't know how to promote my blogs and such then...

Anyway, I just answered another question here..."Anyone making $$$ at affiliate marketing"

I shared one I am definitely loving....making money daily....not thousands...that may take a few months-lol!

Hi there!  I have  been Internet Marketing for the last 2 years.  I have learned so much.  I now know hot to get my sites and a few of my client's sites to the first page of Google.

Haven't made any real money to speak of but I feel like I am on the precipice of something big...I know it's going to happen.

I decided to start Ghostwriting for money so that I could have some money coming in the door while trying to develop an info. product or do affiliate marketing.

I do know promotion methods to help w/getting your blog noticed:

Here's what Google loves:

Ezinearticles - free to join.

Twitter - Google crawls this site every 30 mins.  (ask me about how you create accts. to get noticed if you're interested)

Squidoo.com - free to join.

Weebly.com - Free web design site.

Wizzley  - to join.

for affiliate programs:

Commission Junction

LinkShare

Share-a-Sale

If anyone wants more info. just reply here or PM here.  So many people have helped me out (freely:)) and I would like to help others.

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service