Greetings...Mom Iz here ;). I have been an amzon affilaite as well...but have not been earning either..LOL...what have I not done right? Any tips to share?

visit my blog ..the amazon affiliatelinks are like everywhere..

http://momstoupdate.blogspot.com/

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I don't earn enough to get paid :( But Bonnie is the expert here. I'm sure she'll come along and give you some pointers.
If all you have is affiliate links on your site no one will probably click on or buy any items. I have a widget on my blog that shows the books I have currently - http://autismfamiily.blogspot.com

The autism site I write at for four years is where I earn steadily each month with amazon. If you make more than $600 any calendar year you will get a 1099 form for tax purposes.

I average about $30-45 each month and more like $150 for holiday months, or later since it is behind a few months.

I write a review of a book and then do the widget at the bottom of the review. When on twitter and discussion on a book or product I will go to the site for the # and do a link with my affiliate.

www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/xxxxxxxxxx/memberid

the # has to be ten digits - my acct is autismspectrd-20 you need to be familiar with your acct id. Are you checking stats to see what they click on daily?

Do you have the bar at the amazon site so you can just click on earnings to see your clicks or buys the last day?

I click on your earnings summary - next page is sign in with mailing address and password

Last updated: April 23, 2009

You are currently enrolled in our Performance Fee Structure

Total items shipped 28
Referral Rate (Increase this to 6.50% by referring 3 more items) 6.00%
Referral Fees $36.20
Gift Certificate/Card Earnings $0.00
Kindle Subscription Earnings $0.00
Prime Subscription Earnings $0.00
TOTAL EARNINGS THIS MONTH $36.20

Ordered items 30
Clicks 480
Conversion 6.25%

Enhanced Display
Build more 5.06%

this is yesterday for me

Items with orders
Music
My Turn Your Turn: Songs for Building Social Skills 100.00% 1 1 0 1
Peace on Earth N/A 0 0 1 1
Items with no orders
Show all items
TOTALS 6.67% 15 1 1 2
Clicks & Conversion Summary
April 23, 2009 to April 23, 2009
Glossary
Product Link Clicks 15
Other Clicks 0
Clicks 15
TOTAL CONVERSION 13.33%

Items with no orders
Show all items
A Picture's Worth: PECS and Other Visual Communication Strategies in Autism (Topics in Autism) 1
A Treasure Chest of Behavioral Strategies for Individuals with Autism 2
Basic Skills Checklists: Teacher-Friendly Assessment for Students with Autism or Special Needs 2
Black Beauty 1
Freaks, Geeks & Asperger Syndrome: A User Guide to Adolescence 2
How To Be A Para Pro : A Comprehensive Training Manual For Paraprofessionals 1
Improving Speech and Eating Skills in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders - An Oral Motor Program for Home and School 1
The Land Before Time X - The Great Longneck Migration 1
Toilet Training for Individuals with Autism and Related Disorders 2
Visual Recipes: A Cookbook for Non-Readers 1
Here is a review on my site with the amazon links. Visitors are more likely to click on something that they have learned about and have an interest in.

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service