Margot Finke's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Always happy to help out if I can, mate.  I have two year old and four year old gran…"

Margot Finke replied Mar 21, 2011 to Writing a Memoir about my father who was poisoned with cyanide

6 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Margot Finke

"Sounds like a fascinating story Alfie.  I suggest you might begin by reading a few r…"

Margot Finke replied Mar 19, 2011 to Writing a Memoir about my father who was poisoned with cyanide

6 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Margot Finke

"MakerDaughter, just write it all down in first person past tense  Tell it from your…"

Margot Finke replied Feb 9, 2011 to Wanting to write about adoption and reunion.

4 May 17, 2011
Reply by Shana Johnson

"View CLUES about my upcoming MG adventure for BOYS - "Taconi and Claude - Double Tro…"

Margot Finke replied Jan 1, 2011 to Books With a Message - Or Books Just for Fun.

9 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Margot Finke

"This is a great idea, Kristy.  However, when I clicked on the link provided by you I…"

Margot Finke replied Dec 29, 2010 to Im Looking For Business Owners That Want To Advertise On My Site

2 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Margot Finke

"Flashbacks are great when they are used judiciously. Too many, or of they are too lo…"

Margot Finke replied Dec 3, 2010 to What do you think of the trend of limiting / eliminating flashbacks in fiction?

2 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Capability

"A study shows that 70 percent of teachers value using computers in class over textbo…"

Margot Finke replied Nov 15, 2010 to Books With a Message - Or Books Just for Fun.

9 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Margot Finke

"Kimberly, you are so right. Preachy messages in books for kids IS a big turn off - b…"

Margot Finke replied Nov 10, 2010 to Books With a Message - Or Books Just for Fun.

9 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Margot Finke

"Happy it finally worked for you, mate. Margot"

Margot Finke replied Nov 9, 2010 to Books With a Message - Or Books Just for Fun.

9 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Margot Finke

"Aysha, that's weird. I can't get it to work either. Yet when I copy and paste it int…"

Margot Finke replied Nov 9, 2010 to Books With a Message - Or Books Just for Fun.

9 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Margot Finke

RSS

10/31/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service