I have seen other bloggers have this technorati banner on there sites. I went to the site and tried to claim my blog and it gives me a error message. I have no idea why.
is it useful to have this.
my blog is www.motherfirstbaby.com

Tags: problems, technorati

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

That's a good question because the same thing happened to me - I'm looking forward to any insight anyone has and I wonder if it is important or if we already have it -
Technorati has been having major problems lately. It is also becoming much less important than it ever was before. I would just try again in a few days.
I just posted this same question in "Everything Blogging." I had at least 10 replies of moms saying they had the same experience. I have been trying to "Claim my Blog" for three months and have always gotten an error message. I have given up, as I've been told Technorati is on the way out ... My advice would be to expend your energies elsewhere! ;0)

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service