Advertisement

Unlimited Photo Storage

FOLLOW US

Latest Activity

OUR BLOG

How to Through A Larger Than Life Small Wedding on a Budget

This one is as simple as crowdfunding your honeymoon. It might sound strange at first, but do you really need another blender or set of dinner plates? Instead of having your guests purchase a bunch of things you’ll end up trying to return anyway, why not let them chip in for…

Tips to Spring Clean Your Home

With Spring arriving it is time to start Spring Cleaning your house.…

How Due Date Calculators Can Change Your Pregnancy for the Better

Learning that you are pregnant can be one of the most joyous occasions in a woman’s life. As many of us know pregnancy can happen spontaneously or after much trying.  Regardless of how a woman becomes pregnant, it is vitally important for her to know when she…

Okay Halloween is just 12 days away but why does it seem like Christmas is not far behind.

Why is that?

The big stores has started selling Christmas trees and decoration.

What have you seen?

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Christmas gifts, Christmas Cards, Gift wraps.....
Pretty much all things Christmas......christmas ads on the tv have started here too.....

I wouldn't mind but I have Jamie's 4th birthday in November - I've got to think about that before Christmas lol!
Lisa, thats one thing I don't miss in London. The christmas music in Supermarkets, Shopping centers and more. Come on... christmas music playing already...lol!

Lisa Hunt said:
Pretty much all things Christmas......christmas ads on the tv have started here too.....

I wouldn't mind but I have Jamie's 4th birthday in November - I've got to think about that before Christmas lol!
STRESS is what I see LOL! I barely get done planning for one holiday and another is on its heels! I can't keep up. I wish I was one of those plan a season ahead gals!
LOL! Your are right. That should be #1 on the list.

Erica Taylor said:
STRESS is what I see LOL! I barely get done planning for one holiday and another is on its heels! I can't keep up. I wish I was one of those plan a season ahead gals!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service