Cultivate Theme

The Number One Thing Free e-book

OUR BLOG

Hoarding: When Too Much is Truly Too Much

We’re all quite aware of what clutter is and how it can not only adversely affect how our household functions, but also how it can also have a negative impact on our health. But this isn’t the full extent of how bad things can actually get.…

How to Support Children after a Diabetes Diagnosis

Throughout the world, several hundred thousand children and teens are diagnosed with either Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. It is a prevalent disease, impacting an estimated 200,000…

Diagnosing Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy in Children

Creating an environment where children remain healthy and happy is not always within a parent’s control, particularly during their early years. Medical issues may cause a variety of concerns for parents and their children that are both difficult to diagnose and a challenge to treat with…

Okay Halloween is just 12 days away but why does it seem like Christmas is not far behind.

Why is that?

The big stores has started selling Christmas trees and decoration.

What have you seen?

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Christmas gifts, Christmas Cards, Gift wraps.....
Pretty much all things Christmas......christmas ads on the tv have started here too.....

I wouldn't mind but I have Jamie's 4th birthday in November - I've got to think about that before Christmas lol!
Lisa, thats one thing I don't miss in London. The christmas music in Supermarkets, Shopping centers and more. Come on... christmas music playing already...lol!

Lisa Hunt said:
Pretty much all things Christmas......christmas ads on the tv have started here too.....

I wouldn't mind but I have Jamie's 4th birthday in November - I've got to think about that before Christmas lol!
STRESS is what I see LOL! I barely get done planning for one holiday and another is on its heels! I can't keep up. I wish I was one of those plan a season ahead gals!
LOL! Your are right. That should be #1 on the list.

Erica Taylor said:
STRESS is what I see LOL! I barely get done planning for one holiday and another is on its heels! I can't keep up. I wish I was one of those plan a season ahead gals!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service