Welcome to christian mom bloggers. Please introduce your self and tell us a little bit about yourself and about your blog!

Tags: blogging, christian, mom, welcome

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a wife and mom of 2 daughters. My girls are 12 years apart. My oldest is 21 now and lives in Kansas. (We're in Florida) She's going to start graduate school and works full time. She's getting married next August. My youngest is 9 and is going back to school mid-August.

My hubby works is a mail carrier and medically retired from the military. I work from home blogging and selling on eBay. I have multiple chronic illnesses. I volunteer at my dd's school and at my church. I try to stay as active as possible.

My health issues give me an opportunity to share my faith with others as does blogging. Looking forward to meeting you all.

I write 3 blogs and co-author on two.
Hi! I'm Amy. I am a stay-at-home mom to a beautiful 1 year old boy. I have been through many things in my life and I credit who I am today to God's grace. It's amazing the trails we go down on our own. It's even more amazing to see how God can bring us out of ourselves. Maybe I'll get a chance to share the full story with all of you someday.
Blessings!
hi all!

i'm winn - aka wendi - aka wendiwinn - aka (i'll pretty much answer to anything that starts with a "wuh" sound).

i've 2 girls. a toddler (3) and an infant (born june 5).

i have a silly little blog that features stuff i like. http://wendiwinn.blogspot.com
I am Kathy, mom to 3 handsome young men ages 10, 12 and 25. I will be a grandma in a few months and I love home educating my children. I like to blog about my children, our schooling experiences, Colorado, recipes I've made, crafts for kids, scrapbooking, etc. Here is an idea of what I share:

I just posted a new kids craft, recipe and Children's Literature website to my blog along with activities, ideas, lesson plans, curriculum, etc. Tell me if you ever try and of these and give feedback on how you made them work for you. How many of you have recipe blogs? I would love to stop by and try some of your recipes.

Kathy

http://kathalog.typepad.com/kathalog/
I am Julie. I have one very active 2 1/2 year old boy. I'm told all toddlers are active but as soon as they meet my child, everyone realizes he is more active than the average toddler. I started blogging earlier this year as a way to connet with my family and friends an then added a public blog a little over a month ago. Check out my newest blog at http://life-with-less.blogspot.com. I talk about ways to enjoy life while living on less income. Each week I share a recipe, recycling tips, occassional freebies, and articles on living frugal. I also show ways to give back even when living on little income.
Hello. I am a mommy of a beautiful 2 year old boy. I have been married since June 05. I live outside of Houston where I have lived since 1996. My husband and I own a Great Dane named Molly. hmmm... what else

I love writing, reading, blogging, sewing, taking pictures, scrapbooking, running, and so many other things.

Please check out my blog and leave me some comments !
Blessings, Christian mom, I rise up and call you blessed!

I write and teach Bible studies especially for MOMS. I am an empty nester having raised and released 2 great sons into the adult world. I am convinced that the need is great for the older women in the faith to invest in the lives of the younger women (Titus 2) and train them up in the way they should go in the fine art of Christian mothering. Teaching, encouraging and instructing moms in the Biblical application of Christian mothering, being a godly wife and becoming a godly woman has become in the driving passion of my life. I write and produce video driven Bible studies for non-denominational small groups. I also speak at Women's Conferences and retreats. I regularly travel overseas to teach on mission trips. I have a passion to encourage all women, especially moms.

I blog to daily encourage moms to press on in the often thankless job of raising great kiddos for the Lord. If you are needing a healthy dose of encouragement from the Word of God, please stop by. If you would like me to link to your sight, let me a note in the comments and I will be happy to. Blogging is a wonderful way for the Christian community to become connected and to interact with beleivers, near and far. Blessings as you train up your flock in the way to go.

I write to encourage moms in the fine art of mothering. While I believe mothering is a holy occupation, I believe it is a tough job. Moms receive little recognition and few accolades. It is my intention to give out liberal doses of both to mommas.

http://jeanstockdale.typepad.com
Hi! I'm Ana. I have 2 boys, age 7 and 1. I was a stay at home Mama for a few years and went back to work 5 mos ago. I really feel the Lord calling me to come back to being a SAHM, so my husband and I are praying about it. I started blogging about 1 1/2 yrs ago when I was pregnant with my second son. My blog is http://www.quiskaeya.com It was a way for me to chronicle my pregnancy. I live a natural, sem-crunchy, green lifestyle. I practice attachment parenting, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, homesteading, sustainability, etc. I've met a lot of wonderful natural parenting Christian bloggers. But not so much "green" Christian bloggers. Sadly, I think as Christians we've dropped the ball on the green movement and now the world is taking a lead on this. The messages they are giving out about caring about out planet are sometimes shrouded in secular views. On my blog I discuss green issues, my life as a mother, parenting and everything in between. I'm really happy to be apart of this community.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service