Hi Ladies!!

I was wondering if any of you had any special plans to recognize Earth Day (April 22nd) with your families.  For the MANY of you I don't know, I have a blog www.thelittleheartsproject.blogspot.com where I give different service and volunteer project ideas that can be done with children under 7.  Dirt, outdoors, sunshine - Earth Day is the perfect service opportunity for kids! I would LOVE to hear any suggestions you have done with your kids, and recognize you and your blog on my site.  Please post any ideas past or present on here or email through the site.

I hope to hear from you and please check out my blog :)

Holly

www.thelittleheartsproject.blogspot.com

Tags: Day, Earth, Kids, Volunteer

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I am planning a great event for Earth Day, and I love inspiring others that every little change they make can make a huge difference! Check out more on my blog: www.yourworldnatural.blogspot.com!
Would LOVE to hear aboaut it Cara and feature on my blog as well! :) Let me know any details you may have!
Holly
www.thelittleheartsproject.blogspot.com
Hi Holly,
My latest blog post was on ten easy changes to make for Earth Day. Check it out here: www.yourworldnatural.blogspot.com. As for my Earth Day event, we will be playing games to find out what certain toxic ingredients do to our bodies and the environment, and talk about safe natural alternatives. I will be featuring Shaklee's Get Clean line, which is biodegradeable, nontoxic, and saves tons of money because it is so concentrated! We will also talk about how to safely get rid of the toxic cleaners that are already in our homes. Should be eye-opening and lots of fun!
Just added the second installment of Earth Day celebration ideas. Check it out!

http://thelittleheartsproject.blogspot.com/2010/04/earth-day-ideas-...

Holly
Great job, Holly! I didn't realize you were from Michigan too! Thanks for featuring some of my thoughts on your blog! Happy Earth Day!
A great resource for TONS of fun activities in your area can be found at www.macaronikid.com. It's a great resource for moms because it's run and owned by moms.
I guess I'm a little late for this but yesterday the girls and we water plants, and planted corn in a can
Check it out here.
http://supermomplace.com/happy-earthday-yall/

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service