Like-mi.com 
Find Facebook Pages with Similar interest or Promote Your Facebook Page

Like-Mi.com is a Facebook Fan Page Directory, a place to promote and connect Facebook brands. LikeMi is for those who want to build there Facebook fan-base. Such as businesses with new Facebook fan pages, bloggers, writers, entertainers etc. if you have a Facebook fan page and you want to gain more fans then Like-Mi.com is for you. 

Like-Mi.com

Thank you!!

Please inbox me feedback!

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, what a great idea!

the only thing is business is spelled incorrectly and I can't seem to sign up with my Facebook, maybe because it's a business account?

Arline

Thanks Arline! I'll correct the spelling now. 

It's a net work for Facebook fan pages only, i really appreciate you checking out my site! Thanks bunches!

Arline Saiki said:

Wow, what a great idea!

the only thing is business is spelled incorrectly and I can't seem to sign up with my Facebook, maybe because it's a business account?

Arline

RSS

12/29/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service