HI!  I'm Big Fat Mama and I blog about daily faith lessons I discover and a weekly menu/grocery list and recipes!! WWW.COOKINGUPFAITH.COM

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Hello. I am Glenda and I am with Mommies Point of View http://www.MommiesPointofView.blogspot.com I will go by and look a your Blog now Please do the same.

Esther from For Such a Time as This; I blog about where I see Jesus in my life, and how I (try to) live fully for Him. www.estherfeng.com

Hi! 

I'm Melissa, and my sister and I run the website and blog, Squeaky Clean Reads (www.squeakycleanreads.com).  It's a place where readers (like you) can give or get "content reviews" for books.  The books on our site are rated in the areas of violence, profanity, sexual content, mature themes, recommended age group, and more!

Our goal is to give families and individuals the information that they need to decide if a book is appropriate for them to read.  We know that everyone has different comfort levels, and so by providing the information about the content of a book, readers can choose for themselves!

Thanks for sharing your blogs! It's great to discover new blogs!

`Melissa

www.squeakycleanreads.com

Esther, I just left your blog. I like your style.

Esther Feng said:

Esther from For Such a Time as This; I blog about where I see Jesus in my life, and how I (try to) live fully for Him. www.estherfeng.com

I joined all your sites. Very nice blogs ladies.

Musings of a Modern Mom is anything and everything. I've got nothing over a PG-13 rating. This is my first blog and I started regularly posting in July.

Just Another Day In Paradise is more from my spiritual side.

And, Share the Bible with MusingMom is a bible study. I've always wanted to get to one and would love to have a few folk pop in.

http://www.shortfatdictator.com

Mine is funny stories about life with my two boys. Looking forward to checking out all of yours.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service