So, trying to give up complete control to a higher being is quite difficult.  My husband  was let go from his job of 20 years yesterday and I just laughed to myself and said to myself 'Self, you should start a reality show about when good companies go bad....'.  We are totally having to take a leap of faith and you know what, I think we'll be just fine...Thank Jesus!!!

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Praying for you!  You will be fine!!  You are a child of the King.  He owns everything!  He will never leave you or forsake you.

Blessings!

I read about your situation yesterday. I'm sorry to hear what you are going through now. I have the feeling to share a verse with you that I came across today in my reading.

"Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can't take anything with us when we leave it. So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content."

1 Timothy 6: 6-8

I hope this helps.

I am praying for you and your family! God does ALL things well!

Amen you'll be just fine, God promise to supply all your needs according to his riches in glory!

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service