ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Baby Showers: The Next Big Thing

Like so many modern celebrations, Baby Showers have arrived in the UK from North America. It’s a real tradition over there and, like High School Proms, Halloween and Black Friday, one of those exciting social events that is catching on big time over here.

The idea is simple but universally appealing. Throw a party for the pregnant mother and her…

Monetizing Your Mom Blog is Easier Than Ever With Media.net

As a new generation of influencers crop up on the net and veteran bloggers continue to idealize the way for interacting with brands and getting paid, companies the world over are vying for the attention of both. Some are wooing bloggers with the prospect of lucrative affiliate deals while others pile influencers with products for reviews, added with a monetary benefit. Some companies are flying…

Latest Activity

Abigail posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Jami Middlebrook posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Tanya updated their profile
6 hours ago
Profile IconGwen Llana-Serrano, Natasha V Brown, Sharmila S and 2 more joined Mom Bloggers Club
8 hours ago
Brittany posted a status
9 hours ago
Melissa Joslin updated their profile
11 hours ago
Joy Ye posted a blog post
11 hours ago
Joy Ye updated their profile
11 hours ago

OUR DAILY PINS

Alright, how about we post up some tips we might have stumbled across for cleaning our cloth diapers...Or just our cleaning routine. I'm sure we'd all appreciate some tips :-)

I'm about to strip my cloth diapers with vinegar...they've started to smell a bit even after a really good washing, so I'm hoping that washing them after adding a little vinegar might help.

For stains, there's just nothing like sunshine. Another Mama told me about that, and I didn't believe her. Here I am months later, and I just throw any stained diapers out on a clothesline for a few hours.

For pocket diapers or AIOs, I really believe that you've got to get them in the wash as soon as you possibly can have a big enough load. Otherwise, I swear they hold onto that stink a little too long.

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

How much vinegar do you use? Do you do a whole cycle with it? Just a rinse?

My routine is to do a cold rinse then wash hot with Maggie's Soapnuts. We've been cloth diapering for about 5 months now and have no smelly issues! I'm interested in how others do it, too!

Stephanie
www.AdventuresInBabywearing.com
When my son was a baby, I used a few drops of tea tree oil in the wash. I only used vinegar about once a week.

I live by Original Blue Dawn for stripping.

Also don't use fabric softeners or bleach.

I've been cloth diapering for almost 5 years now.

Melinda
hippie-mommy.com
I agree to the sunshine! It really bleaches the stain away. For me (and don't be too shocked) nothing has worked quite as well regular Tide. I know. It is crazy. I have hard well water out here in the country and every "cloth diaper friendly" detergent leaves my dipes smelling like ammonia. Even with calgon. But with Tide I get stink free diapers. I want to try soap nuts, but I am afraid of the same thing happening.
Annie
mamadweeb.com

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service