I'm new to all of this so I was wondering what any of you use for night-time diapers? Can cloth diapers be used overnight, or do I need to stick with disposables at night??

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I use cloth for night. Bum Genius 3.0 or Organic Caboose with a wool cover is what I am currently using, but I've used other AIO's. The wool is the best, imo.
I've used BGs. If your child is a heavy wetter at night though you may want to add in a hemp stuffin as well to the regular insert. The hemp is best because it's thing and absorbent. I need to buy more of them, right now my 6 month old is shoved into a BG with 2 regular inserts and he looks mighty funny. :P
I am new to cloth diapering and just found a great night time combo...I use a Bum Genius 3.0 with a Knickernappies SuperDo! It is a great combination for night time and sometimes my 3 month old wakes up dry after 9 hours of sleep!
There is absolutely no reason you can not cloth diaper over night. Keep in mind though that cloth diapers don't have all the nasty chemicals that disposables do so you may have to tweak your cloth diapering to find a great night time solution.

I've found fitteds and covers to be out supreme night time solution for our almost 15 month old daughter. I really like sustainablybabyish multi snap-less fitteds for her with either PUL cover, double layer fleece soaker, or wool longies. AppleCheeks cover w/ AppleCheeks insert boy folded works well for our 3 year old son that wears cloth only at night.
I use sposies at night after age 1, but before that I use fitteds like Goodmamas with a wool cover. I also use my RaR's for night time with an extra hemp layer.

Melissa

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service