We've been cloth diapering for about 2 months, and while we normally use prefolds with a diaper cover, I'm in LOVE with Fuzzi Bunz and Bumgenius One Size. Check out the blog post I just published about our cloth diapering experience!

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Right now I have lots of motherlove diapers that I got off freecycle. But the ones that I prefer most are the ones that I make they hold together and they are the cutest!
I started with prefolds and Bummis wraps, went to Bum Genius 3.0 and some no name AIO's from there, now we are using Fuzzi Bunz and Organic Caboose with the Bummis covers (same ones as before : ) I even scored 2 wool covers off Craigs list....I never understood wool before, I just couldn't wrap my mind around it REALLY working - but now I'm sold! Wool is the bomb!!! I have twin boys that I use the wool on at night, my dh was ready to go back to posies because they were waking up wet, but not now that we have the wool.

I've moved away from the BG 3.0 because they just don't seem to get really clean in my front loader, but I like them other than that.
*smartipants! I love the simplicity of just tossing the whole diaper into the washer. I haven't really experienced with any other brands yet...does anybody have any suggestions of a similar diaper?
Thirsties makes a sleeve diaper as well. I love it! The insert is actually a microfiber insert that you can then snap a hemp insert on to. They both come with the dipe, so there are no worries. Usually they even stay connected by one snap when going through the wash. The one I have is a one size.
We use prefolds with a cover. My favorite covers are Wonder Wraps (a OS cover). We have some Flip OS covers, and I like those as well. I do have one Blueberry cover that I really like. I've also tried Thirsties and I'm not a fan at all.

The one size covers work the best for us since we have two in diapers.
I have mostly Softbums and really like them. I am just starting to try different brands.
I am new to cloth diapering and am a working mom so I chose GroBaby now GroVia and I love them! At night though we use a bum genius with a knickernappies superdo.
Our favorites are Rump a rooz, Green Acre Designs and Thirsties.
We are a fuzzi bunz house, and I love them!!! I ahve been using them strong for over a year now, my daughter is 15 months old. I found that at one point my liners weren't as absorbant, so I stopped letting them "fluff" in the dryer, and hang them outside. Their absorbancy improved quickly, and the covers have held up very well. I do have a few bum genious that were given to us, but find that the velcro is worn and doesn't stay connected well, that's why the snaps are just great!!
I love Thirsties, Grovia, and Rumparooz. Though for a cover I have found my absolute favorite is a small brand named happy flute. They are awesome one size covers and they cost like $5 a piece. The price is great but the quality is super!

Blueberry is my #1 favorite brand, but I have so many different diapers! Tots Bots, Bum Genius, FuzziBunz, Rump-a-rooz, Swaddlebees, Tweedle Bugs, Imagine, Sunbaby, the list goes on and on! I like different diapers for different reasons/time of day.

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service