We've been cloth diapering for about 2 months, and while we normally use prefolds with a diaper cover, I'm in LOVE with Fuzzi Bunz and Bumgenius One Size. Check out the blog post I just published about our cloth diapering experience!

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

LOVE my Fuzzi Bunz!! I have a few Bum Genius too, which I like, but when she was smaller I found the velcro rubbed on her belly and hurt her...so now we're all snaps here! :)
Yay for Fuzzi Bunz! I was in a baby store that sold a huge selection of cloth diapers, and I picked up another Fuzzi Bunz....poor hubby...he doesn't understand the cloth diaper obsession :-)
Fuzzi Bunz are our faves too. We also use Bum Genius, but I'm not really a fan of the velcro. I prefer snaps. I also like Green Acre Design. They have fabulous wind pro fleece diapers that are fabulous for naptimes/nighttime for heavy wetters.
I started cloth diapering a little over a year ago and have found that many of my diaper covers and pockets are not holding up anymore. I did have 2 in diapers for several months, so my diapers have received quite a bit of use.

My Fuzzi Bunz have held up fine. For covers, the only ones I've been completely happy with are ProWraps. They have worked great even after so many uses!
That's so funny that you just posted this. I just finished a two part series on my blog about Cloth :) I love MotherEase and Kissaluvs. I'd love to try the new one size FB's though too. I've never tried the Bungenius, but hear terrific things about it :)

Kim
www.prairiemama.org
I love Thirsties. We got BGs one size because our son was growing out of each size so quickly. Now that he is bigger, I am planning on ordering more Thirsties. I have had a really difficult time getting the smell out of BumGenius. I almost quit Cloth, which I wrote about in my blog.
For the most part, I use prefolds w/ covers. I do have a few bumgenius and a happy heiny pocket that I really like too! I hate spending money on different diapers to try though so have now been trying to make my own - so far I like what i have made and they are working well - a few fitteds and a a few pockets.
We use the BumGenius One Size diapers. I love them!
Overall?
Prefolds with a thirsties cover.

I really like BuBuBebe and Muttaqins, but find that the Mutts aren't as absorbent on my daughter. She is a super-soaker.

Melinda
www.hippie-mommy.com
me too!!! I wish they would make the regular ones with snaps and not just the organic. Snaps seem to hold up much better.
I used to love my bumGenius diapers, but the velcro on them hardly works after 8 months of normal use. It makes me sad :(
I have so many favorites though! Preston's Pants are great, they are made by a WAHM, Thirstie's Duo Diaper is on my top list right now, it's such a great diaper.
I am testing Happy Heiny's right now and I really like them.
Swaddlebees fitteds are awesome.

I could go on and on... I have some great cloth diaper giveaways coming up!

http://www.lepetitowlet.com
I agree about the bum genius!! I really liked them and they fit my infant really well, but the velcro wears down really fast. I wish they would make the regular ones with snaps!!

We didn't like the happy heiny's so much...lots of leaking around the legs. But I am a fan of the swaddlebees!

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service