Money is pretty tight for us right now but I really want to get more of the cloth diapers. Where do you buy cloth diapers? Who do you think has the best prices?? I bought some from Green Mountain to start with, but there are just so many different places to choose from it's a bit overwhelming.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I have loved diaperswappers.com they are a huge forum for cloth diapering. You can buy a bunch of gently used diapers there. I have even seen mommas selling new diapers on there. The prices can't be beat (most of the time).
i also like Kelly's closet for buying and clothdiapersnmore.com. If you know a specific brand you want to buy, you can try typing it in to like google and see what retailers come up.
I hope this helped.
I like Cotton Babies. I am a big BG lover but they do have other brands available too. They have great customer support, I just love them. You can always try to go to a local shop too?
I went on diaperswappers.com and purchased some from someone. After that, I decided to check into the site more since I kept getting warnings about the site (http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/diaperswappers.com/rate#rank if you're interested) and WOW! Now I'm really freaked out about going back!!
I have programs in place to protect myself from the ads and such. I have never had a problem with it. Then again I also use a Linux laptop for most of my travels on the site. But even on my Windows desktop, I haven't had issues. If you are careful, you should be fine.
I hope so. That really freaked me out, especially those that commented about how it wrecked their computer. Craziness. LOL
Oh yeah. But I think there are a lot of people out there that do not have their computers properly protected from things. We have daily and weekly scans and updates on all of our computers, so that we stay protected from new viruses and things. I hope you like the stuff you bought from a Diaperswapper. :) I have been able to build my stash for pretty cheap, by looking for some good deals with some of the sellers on there.
I think I'm pretty well protected. Although, it does seem that if there's a computer virus to be had, I'll find it.

I'm just a very disorganized shopper. I'm no good at remembering what items retail for to know if I'm getting a good deal or not. I really have no idea of resale value or anything like that.
A lot of times I end up opening another tab in my browser so that I can go to a site like Kellyscloset or cottone babies to see what they have the same dipe listed for. :)
That's just it. I wind up with fifty different tabs open trying to comparison shop until I finally have no idea where I'm supposed to be. I tell ya I'm a disorganized mess.

I hadn't heard of Kellyscloset or cottone babies... I'll have to check them out.
yeah. Kellyscloset.com and cottonbabies.com are great sites.
Thank you!
Thank you. I'll have to check that out.

I do have to say that I got a lot of prefolds and covers from diaperswappers. The safety ratings definitely concern me, though.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service