Hi there!  I'm Jessica, 33, and a mama to 7 (5 boys 2 girls).  I just started college this week!  I'm taking online courses through ITT Tech, going for a degree in Web Design.  It's always been a hobby of mine and I've self learned a Lot over the past few years, but want to learn more and be able to make a career out of it.  I've been a sahm since 2003 and I know that with being out of work so long it will be near impossible to get a job in a few years when I'm ready to get back into work.  I'm hoping having the degree will help.  Once I'm done with the 2 year course for this, I'm considering maybe going on for another 2 years in Computer Programming.    Yes, I'm a computer geek :)

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the group! I just started in January after 10 years out of school. It's tough but rewarding!
Thanks Amanda. I've been out of school for.........ohhhhh..........15 years now (wow I didn't realize it had been THAT long!). I figure as an added bonus though, going back to school myself will help me better help my kids with their homework lol. Especially since I have one going into high school this year.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service