All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (56)

← Back to Contests and Giveaways Galore!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mommy Kudos Gift Guide + Enter to Win a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate

Come check out the Mommy Kudos 2011 Gift Guide and enter to win a $25 Amazon.com Gift Certificate

Started by Kristin Lemus

0 Nov 9, 2011

Book Giveaway - Ends today 9/5

Giveaway - Last day today and extremely low entries. Would love more people trying for it. The book we are giving away is for parents of t…

Started by Dannie

0 Sep 5, 2011

Rock N Learn Educational DVD Giveaway and 8 more

DVD GIVEAWAY DETAILS:  One lucky reader can select one CD or DVD from the Rock N Learn educational DVD and CD selection. ($20 value) Giveaw…

Started by Scarlet Paolicchi

0 Aug 4, 2011

Low Entries- Autographed Kids Book ends 6/4 only 33 entries

GIVEAWAY DETAILS:  One lucky reader will receive one autographed copy of “My Feelings Are Hungry”, Kids Book, by Ava Parnass. Giveaway Det…

0 Jun 2, 2011

Play Outdoors Gear Review and $50 Gift Card Giveaway

Play Outdoors Gear Review and $50 Gift Card Giveaway Play Outdoors GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Play Outdoors is generously going to provide one lucky…

0 May 31, 2011

Kids Playhouse Giveaway

great fun! GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Build a Dream Playhouses is going to provide one lucky reader with one Build A Dream product of winners choice…

0 May 23, 2011

My Feelings Are Hungry- Autographed Childrens Book Giveaway

My Feelings Are Hungry- Autographed Childrens Book Giveaway GIVEAWAY DETAILS:  One lucky reader will receive one autographed copy of “My Fe…

0 May 20, 2011

Rock N Learn Nursery Rhymes DVD or CD giveaway

http://www.mommyheadquarters.com/2011/05/rock-n-learn-nursery-rhymes-dvd-review.html Enter to win a Rock N Learn DVD or CD of your choice.…

Started by Mommy Headquarters

0 May 19, 2011

The Learning Tower Giveaway Worth $199!

Come enter to WIN The Learning Tower (worth $199) at Mommy Kudos. Ends 5/5

Started by Kristin Lemus

0 Apr 21, 2011

Keeki Pure & Simple Beauty Gift Pack US/CAN

Gift Pack contains Nail Polish, Remover and Lip Balm (24.49us value)   ENTER HERE 4/24

Started by Jennifer

0 Apr 5, 2011

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service