All Discussions Tagged 'accessories' (10)

← Back to Contests and Giveaways Galore!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iphone goodie bag giveaway

Giveaway at bookroomreviews.com Almost $250.00 worth of goodies The belkin iphone5 dock = $40 the motorola H19txt bluetooth = $99.00 the ta…

Started by sarah Romano

0 Jan 28

Sockadoodle.com Giving away a $118 L.Erickson Head Band! Lots of other great prizes!

AMAZING MULTI VENDOR GIVEAWAY AT THE HAT FACTORY!! SOCKADOODLE.COM IS SO EXCITED TO PARTICIPATE! Win a $118 L.Erickson Caviar Bead Mesh He…

Started by Amanda Aronson

0 Jul 5, 2013

SmartKnitKIDS Socks & Huggalugs Spring Legwarmers GIVEAWAY

Sockadoodle.com is having another giveaway!! The "It Doesn't Feel Like Summer" Giveaway....one winner will win a pair of SmartKnitKIDS seam…

Started by Amanda Aronson

0 Jun 6, 2013

Over $100 of Baby Girl Accessories Giveaway

On my blog I'm doing a giveaway for over $100 worth of products from my children's accessory line Inspired By Felicity.  You can enter the…

Started by InspiredByFelicity

0 Jan 30, 2012

Win a stylish tote from Meray Arnett. Retail value $165!

The Changer Tote Giveaway is open to Susan Said What?! readers who are 18+ and is available in the USA only. The odds of winning are depend…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Mar 3, 2011

Stunning designer faux fur boot accessories -- a show stopping trend!

This fall, the runways were simply filled with faux fur. From sassy vests to snuggly satchels, trend setting designers took the use of faux…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Jan 26, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Purse Perfector *review and GIVEAWAY*

Hi friends!   I'm still new to giveaways - this is only my 2nd one! I'm quite excited.  I almost forgot about being part of this group and…

Started by Raylene W

0 Dec 17, 2010

Win a stunning, eco-friendly watch from Sprout!

I love learning new things! At Fashion Week this fall I became more educated about green fashion in just a few days than I ever thought pos…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Dec 10, 2010

Style + Affordability = No more bad hair days. Win a set of five today!

Never suffer through another bad hair day again? Sounds like a dream, but it’s now a reality with these gorgeous hair accessories from Katt…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Aug 23, 2010

GIVEAWAY: Enter to win a Random Cute Hair Accessory

Hi!I really need help spreading the word and getting entries for this giveaway :)"Enter to win a random cute hair accessory from Cover Your…

Started by Brigitte

0 Jul 8, 2010

RSS

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service