ADVERTISEMENT

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (46)

← Back to Contests and Giveaways Galore!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hosts Needed For My Giveaway

My newest contemporary romance, AT LAST, was accepted as a candidate for a Kindle Scout Publishing Contract, hosted by Amazon. A winner is…

Started by Cynthia Helwig-Putorti

0 Jun 16

Cover Reveal & Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!

Okay... I've been waiting for this for soooooo long and I just had to do a giveaway to celebrate the great news!!! Click Here To Enter The…

Started by Kristen Luciani

0 Jul 22, 2015

Twigtale Personalized Book Giveaway

Twigtale Personalized Book Giveaway Enter for a chance to win one Twigtale Personalized Book Giveaway.

Started by Keke Dixon

0 Feb 18, 2014

Blogger Opportunity! Participate in book tour & giveaways for new release of popular women's fiction...

Blogger Opportunity! Participate in book tour & giveaways for new release of popular women's fiction author. Book has been professional…

Started by Lori Verni-Fogarsi

0 Feb 10, 2013

Do you believe that crying actually makes you feel better?

Emotional tears have special health benefits. Crying makes us feel better, even when a problem persists. In addition to physical detoxifica…

Started by Lynette Jayco

0 Feb 5, 2013

Mom Blogger Opportunity: LAST CALL!

Opportunity to review my women's fiction/chick lit novel and be a part of a blog hop/treasure hunt that involves 26+ quality blogs with alm…

Started by Lori Verni-Fogarsi

0 Sep 29, 2012

Giveaway: Get Help After Trauma

Harvesting Happiness is hosting a Fan Giveaway!   This Week's Giveaway: Michele Rosenthal,keynote speaker, post-trauma coach, award-winni…

Started by Roz Kirby Walker

0 Sep 23, 2012

Are You Happy Yet?

Harvesting Happiness is hosting a Fan Giveaway! Are We Happy Yet? Eight Keys to Unlocking a Joyful Life, offers breakthrough strategies fo…

0 May 17, 2012

Grow Your Child's Leadership Within with This Week's Giveaway!

This Little Parent Stayed Home is hosting a Fan Giveaway! Debra Slover, Mom's Choice Award® Winning author, is giving away a 2-book set: U…

0 May 1, 2012

Get Success Tips for Your Business - EVERYONE Wins!!

What's Ideal For You? is hosting a FAN Giveaway!!! Enter to win a copy of Bob Burg's Success Tips EVERYONE WINS!! Anyone can enter!!…

0 May 1, 2012

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

The Top Dental Insurance Companies and Why

Dental insurance is necessary to maintain proper dental health and in case of dental emergencies. Dental infections, injuries, and other dental emergencies can happen without warning. Out-of-pocket (OOP) emergency dental costs can be quite costly, depending on your specific situation. The cost of…

How Boarding School Can Help You Parent a Troubled Teen

Parenting teens is hard enough, but parenting a troubled teen can feel impossible. Most parents simply don’t have the training in psychotherapy techniques, communication skills, and mentoring necessary to guide a teen through the troubled years of adolescence, especially when that teen is also struggling with mental…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service