All Discussions Tagged 'books' (28)

← Back to Contests and Giveaways Galore!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger Opportunity! Participate in book tour & giveaways for new release of popular women's fiction...

Blogger Opportunity! Participate in book tour & giveaways for new release of popular women's fiction author. Book has been professional…

Started by Lori Verni-Fogarsi

0 Feb 10, 2013

2012 Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway

Holiday Gift Guide Book Giveaway: Win a copy of The Littlest Angel by Heidi Chandler. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents. Giveaway ends 1…

Started by TGFTG

0 Nov 18, 2012

Mom Blogger Opportunity: LAST CALL!

Opportunity to review my women's fiction/chick lit novel and be a part of a blog hop/treasure hunt that involves 26+ quality blogs with alm…

Started by Lori Verni-Fogarsi

0 Sep 29, 2012

Over $600 in Prizes for this Mother's Day Giveaway! - books, ebooks, jewelry, kids stuff and more

Only a handful of people have entered so far!  Enter for a GREAT chance to WIN! Loves 2 Read ~ HUGE Mother's Day Giveaway Event ~ Over $600…

Started by Susan Milby

0 May 7, 2012

Children's Ebook Review Opp

Hi Moms!  I have a review/giveaway opportunity for you! I'd like to offer you a copy of my new epicturebook, How Do You Sleep, Baby Dolphin…

Started by Tamara Vellozzo

0 Mar 4, 2012

3 Recordable Hallmark Storybooks! LOW ENTRIES (ends 11/22)

Hallmark storybooks is giving 3 of my readers recordable storybooks! url :http://www.cuckooforcoupondeals.com/giveaway-2/giveaway-3-winners

Started by Deidre Gunnels

0 Nov 16, 2011

AMAZING Giveaways going on right now NO ENTRIES!

Nano Jewelry $50 Gift Certificate – Ends 11/22 http://tidbitsfromamom.blogspot.com/2011/11/nano-jewelry-review-giveaway.html CouponCabin’s…

Started by Kimberly Krasowski

0 Nov 15, 2011

Kim Werker Crochet Book Prize Pack!

Enter to win a 2-book Crochet Book Prize Pack from famed crochet author, Kim Werker on my KnitPurlGurl Blog!  Entry Deadline is 4/4/2011!

Started by Karrie

0 Mar 18, 2011

Enter to Win a Prize Package of 3 Knitting Books!!

Enter to win a prize package of 3 knitting books from XRX, Inc. on my KnitPurlGurl Blog!  (2) winners will be selected at random.  Entry…

Started by Karrie

0 Mar 16, 2011

NEW GIVEAWAY JUST POSTED! Ends 2/17

New Giveaway on my blog YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I THINK?... Win a copy of Delirious by Daniel Palmer!   ENTER HERE! Contest Ends 2/17  

Started by Krista Ballard

0 Feb 6, 2011

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service