All Discussions Tagged 'deals' (13)

← Back to Contests and Giveaways Galore!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$100 GIFT CERT TO DESIGNS BY JOCELYN JEWELRY, SWIMZIP KIDS SWIMWEAR, VEGGIETALES DVD + MORE! ALL VERY LOW ENTRY GIVEAWAYS!

Happy Tuesday, MBC fans! Please stop by Hip Mama's Place today and enter these fab giveaways - ALL WITH VERY LOW ENTRIES!!! SWIMZIP KID…

Started by Jocelyn

0 Apr 9, 2013

SUPER LOW ENTRIES TO $50 SAFEWAY GIFT CARD + EASTER PACK FROM MATTEL TOYS + 3 WINNERS EACH WIN AN EASTER TREAT PACKAGE WORTH UP TO $75!

*** ENDS IN 3 DAYS WITH SUPER LOW ENTRIES!!!***   One lucky Hip Mama's Place reader in the U.S. will win a $50 Safeway Gift Card! US onl…

Started by Jocelyn

0 Mar 21, 2013

3 WINNERS TO SPRING/EASTER GIFT PACK GIVEAWAYS + $50 SAFEWAY STORE GIFT CARD, MATTEL HOT WHEELS/BARBIE DOLL PACK + MORE DAILY FREEBIES!!!

*** ENDS IN 4 DAYS WITH SUPER LOW ENTRIES!!!***   One lucky Hip Mama's Place reader in the U.S. will win a $50 Safeway Gift Card! US onl…

Started by Jocelyn

0 Mar 19, 2013

$50 Safeway Gift Card, Munchkin Lulla-Vibe Vibrating Mattress Pad for Baby + Mattel Hot Wheels & Barbie Doll Pack + More Fun Freebies and Deals!

*** ENDS IN 3 DAYS WITH SUPER LOW ENTRIES!!!*** Enter to win this low entry giveaway of one Lulla-Vibe Vibrating Mattress Pad for Baby fr…

Started by Jocelyn

0 Mar 14, 2013

$50 Safeway Gift Card, Munchkin Lulla-Vibe Vibrating Mattress Pad for Baby + More Fun Freebies and Deals!

Enter to win this low entry giveaway of one Lulla-Vibe Vibrating Mattress Pad for Baby from Munchkin! Ends 3/16/13, US and Canada welcom…

Started by Jocelyn

0 Mar 8, 2013

VeggieTales Lettuce Love One Another DVD, Munchkin Vibrating Mattress Pad for Baby + Awesome Deals on LEGO and Fisher Price Toys!

I have two current giveaways with super LOW ENTRIES! Enter today for your chance to win! Win a Copy of VeggieTales: Lettuce Love One An…

Started by Jocelyn

0 Feb 25, 2013

EXERSAUCER BABY JUMPER WORTH $90 + THE CAT IN THE HAT "SAFARI, SO GOOD" DVD AND MORE!

Enter to win an Evenflo Exersaucer Safari Friends Baby Jumper Worth $90! Ends 2/6, Open to US entrants only.     Enter to win a copy of…

Started by Jocelyn

0 Feb 5, 2013

Rite Aid School Supplies Gift Pack (2 Winners, US ONLY) + Kohl's Women's Accessories and More!

3 SUPER LOW ENTRY GIVEAWAYS TO ENTER @ Hip Mama's Place this week, one just added today! Rite Aid School Supplies Gift Pack (2 Winners, US…

Started by Jocelyn

0 Aug 26, 2012

Scentsy March "Welcome" warmer and "Welcome Home" Scentsy bar. $30 value!

I'm super excited about this give away.  I love these products and use them myself.   Enter for a chance to win a March Welcome Warmer and…

Started by Michelle Bank

0 Mar 11, 2011

$25 Dominick's grocery store gift card!

If your a Chicagoland grocery shopper, enter my give away for your chance to win $25 in FREE Groceries!   http://michellebank.com/2011/01/0

Started by Michelle Bank

0 Jan 12, 2011

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service