If you are hosting a contest/giveaway on your blog, let us know so we can help spread the love!

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

Win $20 Gift cards to Amazon and Hollywood Video

http://sturgesfamily222.blogspot.com/2009/04/giveaway-20-gift-cards...
Win an autographed copy of award-winning bilingual (English/Spanish) children's books author, Pat Mora's, new book: Book Fiesta! A celebration of children, language and books.

Enter HERE for your chance to win.

Giveaway ends this Sunday, May 3rd at midnight EST
CozyCare Cape from Spa Time Baby HERE and See Kai Run shoes HERE. Winner's Choice!!!
Digital Scrapbookers~ I have something for you. Win the Boop So Cute Digital Kit at my blog.
PLUS Free Quick Pages for EVERYONE!!!

Children's books giveaway, $100 value 2 winners!
Win a pair of Pedoodles shoes for your Infant or child. These are just too cute, and not many people have entered so your chances are great!

http://sturgesfamily222.blogspot.com/2009/05/pedoodles-infant-and-k...
I have two new giveaways going on now!

Only Hearts Club Book

momAgenda School Years Organizer
Celebrating my 200th post and 20,000 hits with a giveaway for Lunch Money's latest CD, Dizzy. Great children's music that parents will enjoy too.

Enter for a chance to win your copy!

Are you a knitter? I have a great giveaway for a Tie Cropped Cardigan Knitting Pattern on my blog. Now through May 10.

I just posted a product review on Piggypaint.com. There is an e-coupon code for 20% off at piggypaint.com for my followers. Plus, one follower will win a $20 e-gift certificate to piggypaint.com. Stop by my blog, mahaylasmommy.blogspot.com to get the coupon code and enter to win!
Would you like to give someone a personalized CD with messages from friends and family? Life on Record makes it easy, and I have a $49.99 Events package to give away. Click here!

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service