ADVERTISEMENT

 I am so surprised at the low entries on my giveaways.  Perhaps I'm not getting the word out in the right places.  What sites work best for you at sharing your giveaways information?

 

~Ann Again... and again Reviews

http://annagainandagainreviews.blogspot.com/

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Ann,

Have you tried giveawayscout.com? And I think posting here will get more exposure as well as social media sites :)

 

Hope that helps a lil bit!

 

Shelly

Thanks Shelly!

I haven't heard of giveawayscout.com.  I really appreciate your help :->

Shelly Ford said:

Ann,

Have you tried giveawayscout.com? And I think posting here will get more exposure as well as social media sites :)

 

Hope that helps a lil bit!

 

Shelly

Here is a place that has quite a few linkies listed:

http://simplystacie.net/sites-to-list-your-giveaways/

I get a great response from posting at the following linky giveaway sites:http://savingslifestyle.com/2009/02/list-for-giveaway-hostlinky-sites/
Thank you Shelly.  I will link up at this site :->

Sweet Mummy said:

Here is a place that has quite a few linkies listed:

http://simplystacie.net/sites-to-list-your-giveaways/

Thank you Wanda!  I'm going to take your advice :->

Wanda McDowel said:
I get a great response from posting at the following linky giveaway sites:http://savingslifestyle.com/2009/02/list-for-giveaway-hostlinky-sites/

@Sweet Mummy,

That is a fantastic site! Thank you for sharing :)

 

Shelly

Try here:

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com

 

I'm a member and the people are really nice and I've gotten decent traffic at least off of my first giveaway. I enter most of my blog giveaways through the site!

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Is Your Man Loyal Or A Cheater?

Whenever two people form a relationship, there are moments when one might believe the other is cheating on them. Whether it's out of insecurity or there are signs that just don't seem right, it is painful and betraying. The good news, there are also signs that strongly suggest your man is not running around. …

Save Money on Event Planning

Whether we like it or not, we will all at one point have to wear the event planning cap. Why is that? Because we are human, and along with our humanity come life celebrations: baby showers, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, retirements, funerals, and the list goes on and on. I'm sure that I don't…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service