Best online photo editor, collage maker and designer!

Pregnancy_Beauty

OUR BLOG

How to Choose the Ideal Living Room Furniture for My New Home

If you’ve just bought a new home, you probably don’t want your old, worn-out living room furniture in there. Just like you, your living room needs a fresh start.

Most homeowners worry that buying…

50th Birthday Gifts for Women

The days of living our lives are marked by how well we live and the number of experiences we have collected through the life. A lot of time the experience counts more than the age. There are different milestone birthday’s in the life that makes us revisit life in a certain…

Birthday Celebration Ideas - 6 Things To Do On Your Birthday

Birthdays are a very special occasion that one should bring in with innovative and unique ways that make it a memorable affair throughout your life. Although it is said that we should live each day fully, for birthday’s, you should go beyond full and live it in a…

 I am so surprised at the low entries on my giveaways.  Perhaps I'm not getting the word out in the right places.  What sites work best for you at sharing your giveaways information?

 

~Ann Again... and again Reviews

http://annagainandagainreviews.blogspot.com/

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Ann,

Have you tried giveawayscout.com? And I think posting here will get more exposure as well as social media sites :)

 

Hope that helps a lil bit!

 

Shelly

Thanks Shelly!

I haven't heard of giveawayscout.com.  I really appreciate your help :->

Shelly Ford said:

Ann,

Have you tried giveawayscout.com? And I think posting here will get more exposure as well as social media sites :)

 

Hope that helps a lil bit!

 

Shelly

Here is a place that has quite a few linkies listed:

http://simplystacie.net/sites-to-list-your-giveaways/

I get a great response from posting at the following linky giveaway sites:http://savingslifestyle.com/2009/02/list-for-giveaway-hostlinky-sites/
Thank you Shelly.  I will link up at this site :->

Sweet Mummy said:

Here is a place that has quite a few linkies listed:

http://simplystacie.net/sites-to-list-your-giveaways/

Thank you Wanda!  I'm going to take your advice :->

Wanda McDowel said:
I get a great response from posting at the following linky giveaway sites:http://savingslifestyle.com/2009/02/list-for-giveaway-hostlinky-sites/

@Sweet Mummy,

That is a fantastic site! Thank you for sharing :)

 

Shelly

Try here:

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com

 

I'm a member and the people are really nice and I've gotten decent traffic at least off of my first giveaway. I enter most of my blog giveaways through the site!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service