I am so surprised at the low entries on my giveaways.  Perhaps I'm not getting the word out in the right places.  What sites work best for you at sharing your giveaways information?

 

~Ann Again... and again Reviews

http://annagainandagainreviews.blogspot.com/

Tags: giveaways, link, up

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Ann,

Have you tried giveawayscout.com? And I think posting here will get more exposure as well as social media sites :)

 

Hope that helps a lil bit!

 

Shelly

Thanks Shelly!

I haven't heard of giveawayscout.com.  I really appreciate your help :->

Shelly Ford said:

Ann,

Have you tried giveawayscout.com? And I think posting here will get more exposure as well as social media sites :)

 

Hope that helps a lil bit!

 

Shelly

Here is a place that has quite a few linkies listed:

http://simplystacie.net/sites-to-list-your-giveaways/

I get a great response from posting at the following linky giveaway sites:http://savingslifestyle.com/2009/02/list-for-giveaway-hostlinky-sites/
Thank you Shelly.  I will link up at this site :->

Sweet Mummy said:

Here is a place that has quite a few linkies listed:

http://simplystacie.net/sites-to-list-your-giveaways/

Thank you Wanda!  I'm going to take your advice :->

Wanda McDowel said:
I get a great response from posting at the following linky giveaway sites:http://savingslifestyle.com/2009/02/list-for-giveaway-hostlinky-sites/

@Sweet Mummy,

That is a fantastic site! Thank you for sharing :)

 

Shelly

Try here:

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com

 

I'm a member and the people are really nice and I've gotten decent traffic at least off of my first giveaway. I enter most of my blog giveaways through the site!

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn


Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service