So, please share you favorite websites and blogs where you go for inspiration and/or tutorials.

Some of mine would include

DST Gallery
Weeds & Wildflower Gallery

Blogs
It's a creative world

Please share yours :)

Tags: blogs., craft, inspiration, tutorials, websites.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a few of my favorite scrapbook sites to visit.
Scrapbook.com
Page Maps
52 Sketches
Love PageMaps and absolutely love 52 Sketches even though I cannot post there for some strange reason.
I really enjoy reading Knitting in Transit, written by a knitting mom. The Lumpy Sweater isn't written by a mom--the author is a teenager--but it's fun to read and has some great knitting info. If you're a knitter, crocheter, spinner, or dyer and haven't checked out Ravelry yet, you really need to! :-) The Knit Witch, in addition to the items she has for sale, has a blog and some great free knitting and crochet videos.
I am digging The Crafty Crow and Skip to my Lou great for kids crafts!
I have a website called the Craft Playground, www.craftplayground.com, focused on arts & crafts with kids. In addition to project ideas, you'll find throughts on how to talk with kids about their art ("What is it?" might not be the best question to ask of your 5-year-old artist, but "Tell me about it..." might get you some good answers.), connections to famous artists, and other tips. I also included ideas for displaying and archiving kids artwork, based on a survey of moms I know.

Please let me know what you think!
I'm a scrapbooker and my most favorite place for inspiration is Ali Edwards's blog.

http://aliedwards.typepad.com/

Ali is super creative and has a great simple style!
I second You Can Make This! You HAVE to check it out!!!
Please visit my site, and let me know what you think. It's about doing arts & crafts with kids..
www.craftplayground.com
A blog that I really like is www.mommyslife.com Some of the moms are doing very crafty things that are amazing and fun. It is a great place for ideas!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service