Hi everyone!

How are you all?? I hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend and that your week is going super well.

It's hard to find time to balance everything from hanging with the children to finding time to create and play, right? That's why I love it when my little one joins me for a little crafty playtime. On Monday we had an incredible session and she taught me some VERY valuable lessons.

Do you craft with your kids? What have they taught you??

Drop by my blog if you have a chance to read a little more about your "tile" play - http://www.creativenachos.com

Have a wonderful day - hey, it's Hump Day the week is halfway over and another playtime weekend looms in the near future.

YAY!!!

Natasha

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I am working on coloring projects with my 16-month old right now. I wish she would be less interested in eating the crayons, but oh well lol. It's a good time!
Oh Sarah!! My little one is 3 now and I have one on the way (due in 5 weeks) but I remember when I first gave her crayons -- they must look sooo tasty because she loved to try to eat them as well!! LOL...does she like to dance? I have videos of her "dancing' and it was such a riot...she had such a belly laugh when she would do it...it's such a fun age...have a blast :)
hey well i just checked out your site and left a comment for you. I craft with my little one all the time, we made tiles for mothers day this year. it was a great project and she loved it. I post are crafts and tuts to them on my blog you should stop by and check it out.

http://deepseasparkle.blogspot.com/
Hey Lindsey!!

It's so awesome to meet you...I would LOVE to see those tiles - aren't they such fun. I mean really who would have thought tiles could the focus of such entertainment LOL!

I'm so excited to check out your blog and see more crafts and tuts (love that you call them tuts that's so great) YAY!!!
You know, I haven't gotten her to dance yet, we are still working on walking lol. She does do this little thing where she shakes her butt and it's awesome lol. :) Crayons must be tasty cause first thing she does is try and eat them, but we are getting there lol. I have some crafts on my site for kids, not my own, but I feature other craft bloggers. A lot of sewing projects geared towards Moms though, www.sproutreviews.com. Let me know if you ever come across some great ones!
Ok Sarah that sounds so funny - the butt shaking has to be hilarious!! I'm so psyched you share your site...I will be coming over to visit and I will absolutely share anything fun that I come across ...love reading new blogs and sharing crafty fun wooo hooo

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service