Hi ladies! I'm Angie, and I pen the My Four Monkeys blog. While I love doing PR work on my blog and posting giveaways for my readers, my first love is crafting! My goal is to start a weekly crafting feature on my blog with tutorials and ideas for my readers. I would love to feature some of you fabulous and talented crafters!

My little sister is getting married on May 15th, and since I won't have much time that week to do my normal blogging, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to host a week long Crafting Bonanza to kick off the start of my weekly crafting features.

I am looking for one to two guest posts a day the week of May 9th, and then one weekly guest post for the weeks afterward. So this will be an ongoing search. My only requirements are that the posts involve some sort of craft tutorial or idea, complete with a short bio of you and/or your blog, and at least one picture of the craft. You are more than welcome to use the opportunity to promote your website, blog, Twitter accounts, Facebook pages, and/or Etsy shop. I have a large audience of readers and this would be a great opportunity to drive traffic to your blogs and sites.

Just respond to this discussion with your email address if you are interested and I will email you with the rest of the details or you can reach me at angie@myfourmonkeys.com. Thank you in advance for sharing your creative ideas and talents with my readers!!

Tags: craft, crafting, guest, ideas, post, tutorials

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Angie, I would always loved to be a featured crafter. Please check out my blog http://www.thecraftinme.blogspot.com/. Thanks!
Just sent you an email!

Kelly

http://stitchingwithmygirls.blogspot.com/
I just sent you one back. :) Thanks!
I would love to help you out. Please email me with what can do to help. I have a web site full of crafts to choose from and and also a crafting blog. i would love to promote them. email me at dianne@mom-stuff with what you need. I am willing to fill in as you need.
Thank you! Just emailed you!
Hi Angie, I would love to be a featured crafter on your blog as well! I am obsessed with crafts! Lol. Please check out my blog Nomie.Eco.Ware. Thank you! :o) My email address is: nomieecoware@gmail.com

Nomie

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service