23,000 Members Strong - The Largest Mom Blogger Social Network Since 2007
A place for any Mommys who love crafts of any type. Come and share you favorite projects, tips and links.
Everyone welcome :)
Latest Activity: Oct 4, 2016
Started by Kalista Thompson May 2, 2016.
Started by Scarlet Paolicchi. Last reply by Emma Kaufmann Aug 9, 2015.
Started by Charity Tipton Jun 8, 2015.
So I think I have a great blog http://madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com
- its crafty - its pink - and it focuses on card making, scrapbooking and paper crafts - you ladies have to help me out ..
- what do you like about my blog
- what would you like to see on my blog
- any suggestions ...
Would love crafty followers and really enjoy reading comments ...
I appriciate all your support while I blogged on blogspot. I have moved my site. I am now at www.melomomma.com
I am so excited to invite you to check it out MeloMomma
A quick and easy craft for your little explorers! Binoculars! Come check it out! http://vermontwhitneys.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-spy-with-my-little-ey...
HOT BLOG HOP!!! Hosted every Friday! Easy to link up, come on by!
MeloMomma Share It Friday
I love creating simple craft projects with my toddler, but hate the chemicals that go into craft glues, paints, etc. We make ALL of our kids craft supplies with things our little one can safely EAT. For easy recipes, stop by for a visit...
Here is a fun kid friendly craft Unique Hand Print Wrapping Paper!
Welcome toMom Bloggers Club
Join Us!or Sign In
Or sign in with:
1. Tried and Tested #Momhacks That Can Save You Money
2. Short Essay on Family Budget
3. Paleo - The Food Of the Future Inspired By The Past
4. How to Turn Your Basement into a Teen Hangout Space
5. Dear Mom, Relax
© 2017 Created by Mom Bloggers Club.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.