Hey:) I write for the Moms Living Green section at Moms In A Blog and I am looking to connect with other "green" moms to do some mom-interviews:)

Here is one I did last week, to give you an idea: http://momsinablog.com/moms-lifestyles/moms-living-green/marlo-boux...

Message me if you are interested in being featured.

Crystal

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Crystal,

I work for two incredible moms who created a business called Kids Konserve. They would be great to interview. Here is a little about them and how they got started.

A Common Theme ... Helping The Environment

The Kids Konserve waste-free lunch kit and other reusable products were the natural outgrowth of what two women saw as a big need that required immediate attention. With the premise that any business they undertook had to help the environment in some way, it didn’t take much imagination to see how they, as parents of young children, were contributing to garbage landfills, pollutants and sending the wrong message to their own children. How could they set an example of conservation for their children and empower them to be the examples of change for the future?

Focusing on how school lunch programs operate opened their eyes and propelled them to create Kids Konserve. Calculating the amount of trash being produced each day at their own schools during the lunch hour alone, shocked them enough to begin more research into reusable products that dramatically cut down on Earth’s ever growing garbage pile.

Please let me know if you are interested in interviewing them.
Thank you!
Christy Aune
415/259-8297
christy@kidskonserve.com
This group sounds REALLY INTERESTING. I've been thinking of ways to get something started like this in my community. I'm sure they'd be a lot of help
I'd love to be featured. I think I take a different angle at going green and I'm really trying to get my generation of moms involved. for some reason, they have this stigma about being "green"
Hi Crystal
I would love to be featured,
I could use all the help I can get, as I am trying to raise enough money to build a self sufficient off the grid community for special needs kids and their family's
I am partnered with a amazing co.
they develop, manufacture and sell over 350 of the world's leading wellness products for your home and family. We carefully craft products you use everyday with the highest standards of safety, health, and wellness in mind
This Company has been green when green was just known as a color
hope to chat soon
Hi Crystal,

I actually tried sending you an email but the address listed on your page didn't work for me. It could also have been an error on my part.
If you still need moms I would love to participate. My green slant focuses a lot of cloth diapering and elimination communication. I think it is a topic that is gaining in acceptance and awareness, but we could always use more publicity.

My email is kdhoney1@gmail.com

Thanks,
Kim Rosas
www.dirtydiaperlaundry.com
Hi Crystal,
I'd be happy to be interviewed.
I founded www.purenaturaldiva.com as a result in being asked by my my mommy friends.... what are you doing for X.
PND is all about whole living with style.

Tania

PS - if you are from Manitoba, I rolled my car when I was 21 about an hour outside of Winepeg!
I am certainly interested in helping if I can. I am in charge of the environmental committee at my kid's elementary school so I am all for spreading the news about going green! Let me know if I can help!

Diane Hoffmaster

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service