Fan pages are great on Facebook, but active fan pages are even better! When you become a fan of a page please take the time to "like" posts and even comment on them. It makes each fanpage more popular in search results! And suggesting fan pages to friends is an added bonus! You can just share the link on your newsfeed - you don't have to annoy your friends with constant page requests of other fan pages.

It's all ways to help each other!

Feel free to give other ideas ...

My pages -

InsanityCafe Community & Forums
InsanityWear Variety Store T-shirts & Gifts
Snowmobiling Gifts by SledderWear

Tags: Facebook, fan, helping, pages

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Stacey I fanned you!

Stephanie - momreviewtb.com
I 'd love to participate!
My link is http://www.facebook.com/JaelCustomDesigns.com
Just tried my hand at initiating a discussion on my FB page. Looking forward to seeing who joins in the fun :-)
Good point about being active and commenting!
Another great tool on the facebook pages to "add to my page's favorite's" that you can click on when you are someone else's page under their icon. Would anyone like to do this? It puts a link in the left hand side of your page to that person's page.

You can see how it works on my page.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Nashville-TN/Moms-Wear-You...

Thanks,
Scarlet
I'll add you to my page, Scarlet! I love your Facebook posts... I find myself clicking on quite a few of them! (I need to follow my own advice and comment on them! LOL)
Thanks. I'll go add you to my page and make some comments for you!
One thing I've noticed since joining this group is that my fan member numbers went up really quick but I've noticed that the number is going down just as quickly as time goes on. We are going each others fan pages for helping each other... I hope we all continue to remain fans and not just stay a fan for a couple days to say we joined and to get others to join ours.

If that made sense.

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service