Are you going to the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration? Let's connect.

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

I just rsvp and paid! I'm so excited!
I am curious about this one. Can you give me more details about this conference? I am a Florida local and sell Disney World vacations, so really do not need to go. But, it sounds really interesting. Is it one of the Disney run ones, that you have to be invited to?
I believe it is Disney run and I did receive an invite. i found out through BSM Media. Are these good conferences? The Disney run ones?
Is it too late to attend? where is the website to rsvp?

I am interested
I am going. It sounds soooo fun. I cannot wait.
I'll be at Disney! Looking forward to it and so glad it's in-town. :)
We signed up and confirmed our registration last night! I'm sooo excited. I wrote a post that I'd love for everyone to sign the linky on if you're going. http://3kidsandus.com/2010/disney-social-media-moms-celebration-wer...
I will be there and I am excited to meet everyone who is attending :)
i'll be there with my family! can't wait to meet everyone!
We're going. First social media conference and first time at Disney World. I entered the schedule in an excel spreadsheet if any one is just as anal and would like to use it to organize your trip. The link to it is on my blog
I'm going to the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration...and I cannot wait! Hope to say 'hi' to everyone while I'm there! See you all in 26 days.
Yes and I can't wait! Looking forward to meeting everyone! I'll be easy to find. I'll be in a scooter with lots of Disney keychains hanging from the front basket :)

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service