Are you going to the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration? Let's connect.

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

I just rsvp and paid! I'm so excited!
I am curious about this one. Can you give me more details about this conference? I am a Florida local and sell Disney World vacations, so really do not need to go. But, it sounds really interesting. Is it one of the Disney run ones, that you have to be invited to?
I believe it is Disney run and I did receive an invite. i found out through BSM Media. Are these good conferences? The Disney run ones?
Is it too late to attend? where is the website to rsvp?

I am interested
I am going. It sounds soooo fun. I cannot wait.
I'll be at Disney! Looking forward to it and so glad it's in-town. :)
We signed up and confirmed our registration last night! I'm sooo excited. I wrote a post that I'd love for everyone to sign the linky on if you're going.
I will be there and I am excited to meet everyone who is attending :)
i'll be there with my family! can't wait to meet everyone!
We're going. First social media conference and first time at Disney World. I entered the schedule in an excel spreadsheet if any one is just as anal and would like to use it to organize your trip. The link to it is on my blog
Yes and I can't wait! Looking forward to meeting everyone! I'll be easy to find. I'll be in a scooter with lots of Disney keychains hanging from the front basket :)

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service