FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

How To Keep Your Home Allergy-Free

Nobody likes suffering from allergies. For parents, it is especially hard watching your kids battle runny noses, watery eyes, frequent sneezing, and other symptoms. Help your children overcome their allergies with clean air to breathe and a healthy diet. 

Keep Air Clean

This infographic shows ways to rid…

How-To Check Your Home Maintenance

Home maintenance tasks are few people’s idea of a good time, but tending to them at the appropriate times is vital to making sure your home stands for as long as possible. Here is a brief list of some of the maintenance tasks you need to get in the habit of doing now – before it is too late.

Damage Checks…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

TRENDING BLOG POSTS

Have you received an invitation to a media junket? Share your good news and perhaps you can connect with other bloggers who also received an invitation as well. 

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

I'm curious as to how you get invited?

Hi Alison - 

Oftentimes it through a variety of ways: PR teams searching on Google for bloggers who are a perfect fit for their event or trip, networking at conferences, and honestly about who you know. 

Some bloggers attend local blogger events first and then they get invited to press trips in NY or CA. Also, there are larger bloggers who can't possibly attend all of the events they are invited to so they gift the invitations to their writers or other bloggers they know who would do a great job covering the event.

Alison Blackman Dunham said:

I'm curious as to how you get invited?

Hello! I would like to connect with more PR firms! This year I was able to connect with Embacy Suite PR and Marie Driven, both firms work with children. I usually send an email out to attend any kids fashion event in NYC and they always say yes! My goal is to attend more kids related fashion events in the tristate area.

I would like to meet other mommy bloggers to attend kids fashion events in L.A.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service