24,000 Members Strong - The Largest Mom Blogger Social Network Since 2007
Welcome toMom Bloggers Club
Join Us!or Sign In
Or sign in with:
Dr. Brent W. Laartz thought he was in for the ride of his lifetime when he set out on a horseback riding excursion in Costa Rica.
Admittedly younger and more naïve than he is today, Laartz – an infectious disease specialist and author of the book How to Avoid Contagious Diseases…
1. Summer Vacation Series: Our Family Trip to The Naples Zoo and Caribbean Gardens
2. How Well Do You Know Thyself? And Thy Cravings
3. Dear Readers, Lets Get This Basic Stuff Out Of The Way
4. Casino with no deposit bonus from the best ever
5. If you were looking for me--- these are the words that would lead you to me: Super Single Mom, Mother, Mommy Moment, Parenting, Love…
A group for first time moms to connect, because we are all going through the same joys and craziness and figuring it all out!
Latest Activity: Mar 2
Started by Michelle Tricomi May 5, 2011.
Mommy hood is so fuuuuun! But I am suprised by how much work it is!
If you like birth stories, here's mine! http://www.tinygreenelephants.com/2011/04/our-birth-story.html
I asked for an epidural, but as it turns out I went naturally. Who would have ever thought that was a good idea, right?
I am a first time (almost) mom living in Rome.
I'd like to share experiences and infos!!
this is my blog:
Come by and leave a comment on each review (one post daily), to qualify to enter the giveaway on Friday. Prize(s) to be announced on Friday. Each post will show up in the slideshow for easy access.
© 2017 Created by Mom Bloggers Club.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.