Sarah's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks dear friends, Actually if you read my update on this post you'll see that th…"

Sarah replied Feb 12, 2010 to Google/Blogspot sold our family blog domain name w/o any warning or reminder to renew it!!!

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Sarah

"Interesting email I just now received from Google, just over an hour after I posted…"

Sarah replied Dec 26, 2009 to Google/Blogspot sold our family blog domain name w/o any warning or reminder to renew it!!!

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Sarah

"Me too!!! It messed up a lot of things like even the 'message' box we have on the le…"

Sarah replied Dec 26, 2009 to Google/Blogspot sold our family blog domain name w/o any warning or reminder to renew it!!!

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Sarah

"Today it shows that I'm following 407 and still haven't had any limit messages. That…"

Sarah replied Sep 18, 2009 to Blogger Limit??

13 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Speese

"No prob. :)"

Sarah replied Sep 18, 2009 to Please do not add discussions!! This confuses members where to go

3 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Did you get my message? I had just sent you a message before you posted this telling…"

Sarah replied Sep 18, 2009 to Please do not add discussions!! This confuses members where to go

3 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"That's true I have the blogger subscribe and feedburner to subcribe but the followin…"

Sarah replied Aug 12, 2009 to Blogger Limit??

13 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Speese

"Well so far I haven't found anything but I was able to find out for my own blog how…"

Sarah replied Aug 4, 2009 to Blogger Limit??

13 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Speese

"That's really weird. I looked into this awhile back and I thought I read that there…"

Sarah replied Aug 4, 2009 to Blogger Limit??

13 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Speese

"Hi again, I just went on the Google Friend Connect site and read that they are awar…"

Sarah replied Jul 22, 2009 to Google Friend Connect Problem

7 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Brittany at Mommy Words

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service