Hi all. Just wondering if any of you are also having a problem with your Friend Connect boxes appearing on your websites today. Mine was there fine this morning and then I checked a few hours ago and it was gone. I also checked out a few of your websites to see if your boxes were still there and didn't see any. So I guess I'm looking for a sanity check here .....like maybe something's wrong with my computer or site? Or is it everyone? Let me know.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Mine is up - try Google Help Desk. They';ve always been responsive to me =)
Hi La Jolla Mom,

This has happened to me a few times myself but before the day is out it shows back up again. Don't know why that is; maybe Friend Connect is having some technical issues or something, but yeah it's happened to me before too. :(
Mine seems to go off and on the past few weeks. If the box is not there, I refresh my page and *poof*. It's back, I dunno what's going on. I am having problems leaving comments. Sometimes the pop up cache box is missing the lower half so I can not even enter the cache word, and no button to press submit. How about you?
Hi again,

I just went on the Google Friend Connect site and read that they are aware they are experiences problems right now and this is what it also read:

The Friend Connect team is aware of the issues and is working on fixes. Your followed blogs will return to your dashboard when Friend Connect operation resumes. We apologize for the disruption.

Just wanted to let you know. The frustrating side is that it showed 'Solved' underneath this, which obviously it isn't becaue my friend connect is still not visible for others to follow. Grrrrr!!!!
Thanks ladies! This is indeed very irritating!! :(
Update: My computer with Safari is able to view the Google Friend Connects on my site and others completely fine, while my other computer with Internet Explorer, can't view it (or anyone else's) at all.
Mine is never up and Google will not help. It only shows sometimes in IE but never n Firefox or Chrome - Google's own browser. So frustrating!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service