OshKosh and Carter's have a reward program going on right now. For every $25 you spend right now, they will give you a coupon worth $10 for the next month. The gimmick...you have to spend at least $35 to redeem the coupon.

What are your thoughts? Is this just great marketing, or truly a good deal? Share your thoughts.

BTW, I just posted some great coupons for Carter's and OshKosh. Check it out here.

Kim
fistfullofdandelions.blogspot.com

Tags: Programs, Reward, Savings

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

My experience with both Carter's and OshKosh has been great! They always have mega sales going on and I find that if I use my rewards coupons, along with the sales, I can usually do really well. I will end up purchasing clearance items in larger sizes for the following season that is on clearance! I recently spent about $35 and ended up with three full outfits, 6-pack of onesies and the 2-pack of matching bottoms. I think I also had a pajama set. Not too bad for $35! Plus the winter stuff was already on sale. Works for me!
OshKosh and Carter's are well made clothes. If you plan on having more than one child I say it is worth the money. I did however get most of my OshKosh and Carter's stuff from the outlet mall. My daughter is grown up now but we still have some of her stuff. And I gave some to a friend. She also used when (she was younger- school aged) many pieces as clothes for her "babies" they don't fit too great on smaller baby dolls but my daughter loved the clothes so to her they fit perfect!
I think it's a bit of both, great marketing keeps the customer coming back for more and if that customer feels like they are getting a great deal in the process then all the better. I used to be hooked on the Gymboree Gymbucks a few years ago when my kids were younger and actually let me dress them in Gymboree! LOL! I would try to use the gymbucks on the sale rack merchandise only to get the most bang for my buck. I would buy a size larger and put away for next year. Also, I tried to keep in mind if I was going to be needing any baby shower gifts,etc. and use them for those purposes. You really need to keep track of promotions like this to make sure you either use them before they expire or pass them on to a friend to use.

RSS

10/31/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service